Vente-privee, a leading e-commerce player in both France and Europe since 2001, is the result of a process of constant innovation –a pattern that has marked its development right up to the present day. From the original invention of flash sales, which thanks to the Internet enable brands to offload their stock while enhancing their image, to today’s offering of new marketing and media services, vente-privee has never stopped reinventing itself while improving its service to both brands and members.
To continue the mission initiated 15 years ago by Jacques-Antoine Granjon and his partners– that of reinventing the language of retail in its historically most important sector, fashion – vente-privee has now created a fashion/tech/retail accelerator.
IMPULSE BY VENTE-PRIVEE
The aim of the vente-privee accelerator is to support the best French and European start-ups involved in imagining the tools of fashion for tomorrow and the online and offline consumption of fashion, by developing the functionalities, technologies and services needed
« vente-privee takes the path of open innovation through an ambitious research and development plan. »
START-UP WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The vente-privee accelerator consists of a whole village within Paris’s new Station F start-up campus, including no fewer than 80 workstations ready to host your start-up.
We are therefore looking for the first 20 start-ups to take part in the very first promotion to be run by the vente-privee accelerator.
- TO MAKE VENTE-PRIVEE A GROWTH LEVERAGE
- Use vente-privee as a laboratory and then a full partner for the service proposed by the start-up
- Benefit from the networking opportunities offered by vente-privee with a total of more than 4,000 brands
- Rely on the established nature of the vente-privee group to support the international aspects of your start-up’s growth
- ACCESS TO THE KNOW-HOW OF AN EUROPEAN GROUP
- A group with an entrepreneurship DNA and an openness to innovation and change
- Expertise across multiple business areas (digital, creative, logistic, commercial, financial, etc.)
- A mark of quality to attach to your company/service
- LES SECTEURS
- Retail Sector
- Solutions/services that aim to enrich/optimise consumers’ online experience in the retail fashion sector. (e.g. dynamic merchandising designed to increase the online performance of advertisers in the fashion world)
- Technical or service-related innovations aiming to digitise and transform the customer’s shopping experience in the fashion sector
- Following an initial proof of concept and with existing sales revenues, the company wants to grow its sales revenues, achieve profitability or even lay the groundwork for international expansion.
- The registered office and business can be based either in France or the other European countries
- Company with at least two employees and a record of 12 months of activity since filing its articles of incorporation and a verified business model.
- The partners must hold at least 50.1% of the share capital
- We see personality as an important factor and are looking for entrepreneurs who share our values: ambition, humility and integrity
The vente-privee accelerator will support you for nine months with:
A TEAM OF FIVE PEOPLE
working full-time on the life and the proper functioning of the accelerator within the Station F campus.
A BUSINESS MENTOR
at your side throughout your incubation period, sharing knowledge on one of your business issues
AN "ELEVATOR DAY"
at the end of accelerator period, where the top participants from each programme will get the chance to present their business to the vente-privee investment committee.
MUTUAL SUPPORT SESSIONS
whether on your creativity or on your skills requirements, you’ll come along with your current issue and the intra-program sessions will work on developing concrete solutions
WORKSHOPS LED BY SECTOR EXPERTS
finance, commercial, technical, fund-raising, legal, etc.)
PITCH TRAINING SESSIONS
on fundraising / investors
IMPULSE by vente-privee Within the new Station F start-up campus, the vente-privee accelerator also offers you :
AN EXCEPTIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- 34,000 square meters of space
- 10 programs to support international start-ups
- 1 fatlab (impressions, 3D, lasers, ...)
- A restaurant open 24/24, 4 kitchens, 1 cafe, 1 bar
- 8 State-of-the-art event spaces
- Daily thematic workshops
- Co-working café
A CHANCE TO BELONG TO EUROPE’S LARGEST START-UP ECOSYSTEM
- Investment fund
- Service provider
- A post office
- A pop-up shop
- 600 resident’s entreprenors
vente-privee’s founders and Comex members will be regularly present to guide you and share their experiences.
founder and CEO of vente-privee group
As of 1985, Jacques-Antoine Granjon founded Cofotex S.A.,... with Julien Sorbac, specializing in the end-of-series wholesale. In 2000, he envisions with the Internet « the possibility of bringing the whole world into a virtual shop presenting digital catalogs. He then imagines an innovative concept: a web platform dedicated to the brands end-of-series products.
Thus, in 2001, vente-privee.com was born, while online shopping was just starting in Europe.
Jacques-Antoine Granjon will transpose on the Internet his experience of destocking brands’ end-of-series by focusing on a dual concept: event and exclusivity all the while placing customer satisfaction at the center of its business.
co-founder and partner, in charge of the innovation strategy of the vente-privee group
Ilan has standardized the know-how, automated processes, and secured... vente-privee.com before coordinating the transfer of skills to European platforms.
At 40, Ilan Benhaim holds the historical know-how of the vente-privee site. An expertise that has made him legitimate to help major players in French business to develop a striking cross-channel digital strategy, consistent with the strategy lead by the vente-privee group.
Chief marketing officer of vente-privee group
Catherine Spindler is responsible for building and developing the Group's... B2B and B2C strategy while developing the reputation of vente-privee and its subsidiaries
After starting her career at LVMH in the perfume branch of Guerlain, she joined the Yves Rocher group, where she was appointed Brand Marketing and International Communication Director for the brand Docteur Pierre Ricaud.